Create content and manage social media platforms of Thalias.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and developing social media campaigns
- Crafting compelling content or getting it developed
- Posting content across social media accounts
- Engaging with customers on different channels
- Analyzing running campaigns
- Being on top of the latest social media trends
- Establish relationships with social media influencers to develop a strong network
- Experience as a social media manager or a similar role
- Experience in creating social media strategies
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Craft engaging content.
- Organized and able to multitask.
- Fluent in khmer and english
- Competitive Salary. We are open to negotatiation
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Duty meal every day
- Group Personal Accident Insurance 24/7
- Seniority Payment
- Weekly Days off (Saturday and Sunday)
- 18 annual leave + public holiday
Immersion in the world of gastronomy. If you’re a food lover this job is made for you.
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Head Office